Wednesday, March 23, 2022

More tidying up -

 
 
I chose the thread I want to use to "ditch quilt" -
 
My Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
 
And I chose the next two that need labels made - 

 
Harmonic Convergence - 
 
Which also needs the Heart and Scrap Card made -  

And is in the pile to layered/basted and quilted -
 

 
And O Happy Christmas - 
 
This one has been quilted/bound - 
 
And the Heart and Scrap Card have been made - 
According to my spreadsheet - and my blog - LOL -
But I have misplaced them - somewhere - somehow -
So they will be probably be found -
When I'm looking for something else - LOL - 
 


Then I want/need to make the Hearts and Scrap Cards for -
 
My Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
While I still have everything out -
(And I might as well include making the binding - LOL -) 

And my Colorwash 360 - 
Which has over 100 fabrics - 
So may take me a while - 


I made the label already -
For the Colorwash 360 - 
But I haven't sewn it on yet - 

 
Tomorrow - 

I plan to alternate between layering/basting - 

My Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
Which is HUGE - 
 
And going to be hard on my back -
 
And some sit-down sewing - 
 
That will tidy up some more loose ends - 
 
So - bit by bit - 
 
I can catch up with my Scrapbooking - 
 
And FINISH some quilts - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I can't imagine trying to make a scrap heart for the Colorwash quilt.

Barbara said...

I wondered the same thing about Colorwash, making a scrap heart seems near impossible.Beautiful work everywhere!

Katie said...

When you get going, you really get going! Holy cow, that's a list of stuff, but if you're like me, the list keeps you on track way better than without it. As for the Colorwash label, maybe only use some of the fabrics? I know that might be cheating, but it would almost be like making another quilt!

Jeanna said...

Well, as much as you have accomplished, you have more to do...isn't that always the way?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...