Saturday, March 5, 2022

Moving on -

 
 
From the Square-in-a-square units - 
 
For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
They are all sewn - 
 
But they still need to be trimmed -
 

When that's done - 
 
I can move on to sewing some strip sets - 
 
And making the "bar" units - 

 
I don't have enough of them sewn yet - 

To make any blocks - 

But it doesn't matter anyway -
 
Since I have such a limited number of colors/fabrics - 

I decided to make all of the "units" first - 

Then try to sort them -

There will probably be a LOT of duplication of colors/fabrics - 

In each block - 

But we'll see -
 
My friend - Barbara - Artistic Living - said - 
 
"Progress...slow and steady" - 

She's right - 
 
But I told her - 
 
it's more like SLOW -

Than steady - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Lol, Ms. Speedy, just allow yourself to enjoy going slowly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...