Thursday, March 24, 2022

Before -

 
 
I can layer and baste -
 
My Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
I need to press the backing - 
 
 
And considering that it's HUGE - 
 
And unwieldy - 
 
It might take me a while - LOL - 

 
And - 
 
As far as the Heart is concerned - 
 
For my Colorwash 360 - 
 
I think I'll just use a "representative" sample of the fabrics - 
 
And not try to get EVERY one in the Heart - 
 
I tried that once - 
 
LONG ago - 


And pretty much vowed to never do that again - LOL - ;)) 



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think your choice not to try using all those fabrics in a heart is a wise one.
I am glad you are starting the process to quilt the Antique Squirrel BB.

Barbara said...

This quilt is a monster…good luck!! 🤗

Jeanna said...

Using a representative of a few fabrics for the heart is a great idea...otherwise, you may have to make more than one???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...