Sunday, March 6, 2022

The rest -

 
 
Of the strip sets - 
 
For the "Bar" units - 
 
For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
Are sewn - 
 
But they still need to be sub-cut into the "units" - 
 
 
And the Square-in-a-square units on the RIGHT - 
 
Have been trimmed - 
 
The ones on the LEFT - 
 
Still need trimming - 

 
They may not look like much - 

But there are 100 of those little suckers -
 
And it's taking me longer - 
 
To trim them - 
 
Than I thought it would - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I really hate it when I have to trim every block. I hope it goes quickly.

Barbara said...

Looking good! Keep going, easy for me to say. 😂

Linda Swanekamp said...

Trimming always takes longer than sewing. The colors look so well together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...