Friday, March 25, 2022

Thursday -

 
 
Was another "chore" day - 
 
With no sewing - 
 
But I have plans for Friday - LOL - ;))
 
This stack has the left-overs from all of the squares - 

That I used on my Colorwash 360
 
Each aluminum pan has left-overs - 

 
So - before I sort through all of those - 
 
I thought I would finish up O Happy Christmas
 
 
I have some GREEN scraps for the label - 
 
And some muslin to put on the back of that print strip - 
 
To make the sleeve - 

Then - 

I can see about pressing more of the backing - 

For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version -
 
If I'm in the mood - LOL - ;))


 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


4 comments:

Barbara said...

You have more pans and cookie sheets than I have in my kitchen! No fair getting a head start on Christmas already! Lol.

Gene Black said...

Wow that is a lot of scraps! You can make some fun placemats out of those. (hhehee)

Linda Swanekamp said...

Gotta love the scraps! Just like spices in cooking.

Jeanna said...

Wonder what those scraps will become???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...