Friday, March 18, 2022

Webbing -

 
 
Is one of my favorite parts - 
 
Of making a quilt - 
 
I like seeing it all come together - 
 
Especially when it seems like it took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. -
 
To get to this point - LOL - 
 
The bottom three rows -

For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
Have been webbed - 
 
 
And the second row is ready to be added next - 

 
Then the top row will be added last - 

 
That will leave three vertical seams -
 
To be sewn - to finish the top - 
 
If I can do that tomorrow - 
 
And get it pressed nicely - 
 
Then I can take some "glamour" shots - LOL - ;))
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

That is one advantage to making big blocks, it comes together very quickly when you start the joining.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...