Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The layout -

 
 
Of  all of the blocks - 

For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
Has moved to the design wall in the hallway - 
 
And is similar to this EQ diagram - 
 
The blocks are 18" x 18" - 
 
With a 4 x 5 layout - 
 
And it comes to about 72" x 90" - 
 
So it won't need borders - 
 
 
So - 

For those of you who have been waiting patiently - 
 
"The" layout - LOL - 





The angle is awkward - 

And the lighting is not the best - 

But even at that - 

It IS pretty!! - 

Believe me - 

It is MUCH prettier - 

In "real life" - 
 
I tried my best to mix them up - 
 
And to give it a "random" look - 
 
Some of the same colors/fabrics touch  - 
 
But that really can't be helped - 
 
With such a limited number of them -
 
I especially like how -  

The TURQUOISE centers give it "structure" - 

And the PINK makes it "sparkle" - ;))
 
What do you think? - 
 
Was it worth the wait? - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think it was worth the wait. My hope is that once this one is completed you will go ahead and quilt it right away. (grin)

Katie said...

Worth the wait for sure! The blocks are pretty enough individually, but that first shot, no matter how odd and angle or poorly lit is fantastic! I liked it before - I love it now!

Jeanna said...

Absolutely worth the wait.

We were traveling in the camper so I am behind on blog reading. I'm picking up where I left off so you will likely get a gazillion comments from me...don't feel obligated to reply to each one LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...