Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Finished -

 
 
The last four - 
 
Of my double-sided napkins on Monday - 
 
 
To me - they fall in the category - 
"Good enough" - 
Since some of my boo-boos are pretty obvious - 
 
Making them out of checks - plaids - and stripes - 
Probably wasn't the best idea - LOL - 


Anyway - 

I finished them on February 28 - 

So my question is - 

Do these count as ONE finish for the month - 
ONE set of 6 napkins - 

Or SIX???? - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I say it counts whichever way YOU want to count it. Does that make you feel any better?

The photo doesn't allow me to see any of the mistakes...so I am pretending that there aren't any.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Double sided napkins sounds so fancy. Who can see errors on plaids?

Jeanna said...

I agree with Gene. Count the finish(es) any way that works for YOU. And congratulations for getting it/them completed before March 1!

Barbara said...

I agree, six finishes count however you want! Glad you aren’t too particular, after all they are napkins.😅

Sue said...

Six! Perfection is a construct by 'zillas. It doesn't matter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...