Monday, March 28, 2022

Prep work -

 
 
Has been done on this one - 
 
And it's layered - basted - and pinned - 
 
Ready for some "ditch quilting" - 
 
 
It's my Harmonic Convergence
 
From last year - 
 
So it's about time - LOL - ;))
 


 
I ran out of "pin moors" - 
 
So will have to ditch quilt the other one first - 
 
To free some up - 
 
Then be careful unfolding this one -
 
So I don't get "stuck" -
 
When I add them where they are needed - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I think I remember this one. Still love the fabrics. Will be interesting and I’m sue quite beautiful when done!

Gene Black said...

The Harmonic Convergence is a fun quilt to make. I have made a couple (maybe more.)
Okay, now it is time to quilt the AQBB and free up those pin moors.

Jeanna said...

Harmonic Convergergence is beautiful...love those fabrics!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I have the book, and I have the fabric. But it is not cut out or even started. Yours looks great!

Julie Fukuda said...

The envy bug has just bit me. I am amazed at how many things you get done while I am dithering over just one piece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...