Sunday, March 27, 2022

Playing -

 
 
With the sleeve for O Happy Christmas
 
Which is still not finished - 
 
Since I can't decide if I want to make it all one piece - 
 
Or two separate pieces - 
 
With a gap in the middle - 
 
To make it easier to hang the dowel on a single nail in the center - 
 
 
So I took a break - 
 
And sewed together - 
 
A couple of pieces of batting - 


 
To use on another project - 

 
I figured that I might as well layer and baste another one -

While I'm still in the mood - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yaay! You are getting in the quilting mood. Once I have a quilt layered and basted, it is much easier to say "well, why don't I just quilt it and be done." Then I get them finished.
I hope you do the same.

Katie said...

That back is funky - I love it! As for the sleeve, do what's easier. Almost no one is going to see it, so why get all fussy about it?

Jeanna said...

You are making great progress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...