Friday, March 11, 2022

The first four blocks -

 
 
For my Antique Squirrel - BIG BROTHER version
 
Have been sewn together - 
 



 
All together on the design wall - 


Some of them have been rotated - 
 
So that the seams will nest nicely - 
 
And that will be my priority - 
 
The colors/fabrics will fall - 
 
Wherever they fall - 
 
And we'll see what happens -
 
I can always rearrange the blocks later - 
 
But I really don't want to overthink this one - 
 
Random is as random does - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes! This is looking just as lovely as I thought it would. I am happy to see it moving along and taking shape.

Cindy Quilts said...

Looks great! I really like the blue.

Sue said...

The blocks look great. The blue is a lovely pop of color!

Linda Swanekamp said...

They remind me of a lovely tile floor. They look great together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...