Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oldies but Goodies - 7/23/11

OLDIES BUT GOODIES - 7/23/11


I'm still SEWING today -

so I thought I might do something a little bit different - 

I'm going to post links to some of my OLDIES BUT GOODIES.

Some of my readers may be new to this blog - 

And I know that new readers don't usually go ALLLLLL the way back to the beginning of a blog -

They usually just start reading and try to keep up with the current stuff - 

SO -

I'm thinking that some of you may not have read some of my earlier stuff - 

And -

I think you might like to know where "Leftish" came from - or - THIDI -

So -

If you're interested - take a look at these

Third Time's a Charm - New Mission
About This Blog - And Me
Off and Running -  

While you read - I'm going to SEW -

I'll show you what I'm making on Monday - 



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Sue said...

I've just read your left handed posts...loved them! Now I'm going to have a cup of tea in the left handed way with my left handed Missus! Viva le Lefties!

Katie M. said...

Okay, so you're right. When I signed up to follow your blog, I did not go all the way back and read every post, so I'm glad you posted some links - a really great idea! And from now on, when I read any of your tutorials, I'll reverse them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...