Friday, July 29, 2011

Oldies but Goodies - 7/29/11

OLDIES BUT GOODIES - 7/29/11


I'm SEWING again today -

so I thought I might post more links to some of my OLDIES BUT GOODIES.

Some of my readers may be new to this blog -

And I know that new readers don't usually go ALLLLLL the way back to the beginning of a blog -

They usually just start reading and try to keep up with the current stuff -

SO -

I'm thinking that some of you may not have read some of my earlier stuff -

SO -

If you're interested - take a look at thIs

LHQ - Supplies

While you read - I'm going to SEW -

I'll show you what I'm making on Monday -



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Love the colors! I made a Mile a Minute quilt last fall, now I just need to quilt it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I tried to reply to your comment in my email but you are a "no-reply".

Connie

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Connie! I like the colors on the Jelly Roll Race Quilt too. And I have no idea why my comment would show as "no-reply". My profile shows both my email address and my web page. What else would it need?
^..^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...