Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A good sewing day -


The two left border strips and first three sets of "twosies" are sewn -

On my Victoria and Albert Interweave -


The rest of the strips are sitting in piles on the ironing board waiting their turn -


They are all in order -

So it should be easy enough to sew a couple of strips together -

When I get a few minutes here and there -

I still have to work on my taxes -

But plan to take several "breaks" from the paperwork -

To help keep me sane - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Sue said...

Looking good! Here's hoping you get plenty of sewing time in today.

Gene Black said...

The twosies are looking good. I am certain that it will be a lovely quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...