Monday, January 27, 2020

One down -


Two more to go - ;))

When my neighbor/friend picked up the pants that I had hemmed for her -

She dropped off two more pair - LOL -


BOB* would have offered to teach her how to sew -

And then watch her disappear -

But she's special -

So I really don't mind -

Her sister is the lady who asked me to hem her work/scrubs when school started -

They are all very special people - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


*For those of you who are new to my blog -
BOB is my alter-ego - Bitchy Old Broad - LOL - ;))

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

LOL.... there are a few special people in this world that we have the pleasure of knowing. It is sometimes an effort to "control our dark side" so that we can keep them around.

Cindy Quilts said...

So nice of you to hem the neighbor's pants. Sometimes there are special people in our lives that serve our time. I don't like hemming or other alterations very much, but do it for those special people.

Barb said...

You know, the idea of someone asking me to hem or sew something for them makes me cringe...but like you, if they are special people, I do not mind....but still....you are a wonderful friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...