Friday, January 31, 2020

Another play day -


Just taking my sweet time -

And I was able to get my Victoria and Albert Interweave top sewn together -

With borders - LOL -

Tomorrow I'll press it nicely and take some glamour shots - ;))


One of my readers and I were "chatting" about not being in a hurry -

She said it much better than I did yesterday -
And - I quote - with her permission - ;))
I love finishing a project too. But I'm not in a race and not meeting production quotas. I quilt because it brings me satisfaction to make something well and something beautiful (or at least, I think so)
It wasn't until I scheduled this post for Friday -

That I realized that Friday is January 31, 2020 -

The last day of the month -

And since this DOES count - in my book - as a FINISHED top -

It will be my second FINISHED top for the month and year -

But - trust me - the timing was PURELY accidental - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

now we need a "glamour shot" of the finished top. What I can see there looks great though.

Frog Quilter said...

I love the Victoria and Albert Interweave quilt top. The colors are so soothing. Looking forward to the glamour shots.

Sue said...

Looking forward to the glamour shot.

I joined a SAL at the beginning of the year to finish one quilt ufo a month. I lasted two weeks before dropping out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...