Saturday, January 11, 2020

Another day -


Of no sewing -

Or Free-Motion Quilting -

But I did some "chores" -

Made some more head-way on my year-end stuff -

And finished reading my book last night -


So at least I accomplished something - :))

I should probably take the week-end off -

And play with the Victoria and Albert Interweave -


But I'm on a roll with the paperwork -

And the sooner I get it done -

The sooner I can sit back -

Relax -

And PLAY -

Without the paperwork giving me the side-eye - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am awaiting forms and paperwork to do my taxes. Not my favorite thing to do, but I will get a few pennies back that I can use for buying fabric.

Barb said...

It will feel good to get it all done, no stress or worrying about it. Love Victoria and Albert line.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...