Sunday, January 5, 2020

Not much -


Sewing on Saturday either -

But I did pet the Dear William Interweave border pieces -

And sort them into four piles of seven each -

To be sewn later - ;))


And I read a few pages of my book the night before -

It's a series of letters written from one character to another -

So there are no actual "chapters" -

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society -
by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows -


I had forgotten how funny parts of it are -

And I'm really enjoying revisiting the characters and their stories -

If you haven't read it yet -

I highly recommend that you do -

And don't just google it -

You'll miss out on all of the wonderfulness - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ooh, I read the first few pages on my library's website. I think I shall have to get The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society and read it.

Sue said...

Petting projects is always a good thing. Just read an excerpt from The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Society. I'm heading down to the library tomorrow to borrow a copy. 😁

Sue said...

I'm reading it now and on my second cup of real tea. 😉

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...