Sunday, January 12, 2020

Playtime -


Is on the menu for Sunday - ;))

Saturday I did more "chores" -

Including more paperwork and laundry -

And - I swear my "paper" is worse than my scraps -

Dang things multiply in the night -

And every time the mail comes there's another batch of stuff to deal with -

There always seems to be NO end in sight -

But I know there is - somewhere -

At least there better be - LOL - ;))

Anyway -

I couldn't stand it any more -

I wanted to PLAY!! -

One day won't make any difference -

The paper will still be there on Monday - LOL - ;))

I wanted to play with and lay out the Victoria and Albert Interweave -


But my cutting table and kitchen island are covered with piles of paper -

So - instead - I opened a bag of scraps that my friend sent me -

For another "confetti" quilt -


Aren't these lovely? -


I had to pet them -

And Sunday I'm going to play with them - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Sue said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Julie Fukuda said...

Hmmm.... I thought I was the paper champion. I haven't been able to touch my feedsack quilt for nearly a month ... now there are bills and expenses to be paid and recorded. They dribble through the mail slot in a seemingly endless chain.

Gene Black said...

Oooh maybe another award winning confetti quilt! I will enjoy watching whatever part of the process you share.

Katie said...

It's always important to take a day to play every now and again! I look forward to seeing what those scraps bring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...