Friday, January 24, 2020

Flashback Friday - 1/24/20 -


I didn't get any sewing done Thursday -

So I don't have any new photos to show you -

But I wanted/needed to post something for Friday -

So - just for fun -

I thought I would post a link to one of my older posts - HERE -

As a "Flashback" for this Friday -

It's from 7/18/11 -

==========

Design Wall Monday - 7/18/11

LEFT-HANDED QUILTING - HST CORNERS USING ONE-WAY PRINTS
(HST = Half-Square Triangles)


==========

It may be an old post - but the information is still relevant -

And some of you may not have been reading my blog way back then -

Also - it's fun for me to look back at stuff I wrote YEARS ago -

Sometimes I read it -

And forget that "I" wrote it - LOL -

Does that ever happen to you? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha.. I have seen my stuff on google search or pinterest and thought "oooh, I like that" before I realized it was something I did a few years ago.

Sherry said...

Sorry you did not get any sewing done. I look forward to the next update.

I never remember what I write about. . . after a period of time.

Thanks for the Flashback.

Have a lovely day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...