Monday, January 20, 2020

Shuffle - Part 2 -


I shuffled the Victoria and Albert Interweave strips -

From left to right -

To mix up the colors a bit -

And even though I could have gone on f.o.r.e.v.e.r. -

I had to finally s.t.o.p. - LOL -

The top section looks OK -


And the bottom section looks OK -


So - while I was at it -

I chose the strips for the left borders -


And the right borders -


Now - tomorrow - after my chores -

I can SEW - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks good from here, too! Now go sew the darn thing together so we can see what you do with all those bits that normal folks toss out!

Sue said...

Looks great. As for continued shuffling - O, that way madness lies! Looking forward to seeing it come together.

Gene Black said...

Ha ha.... I am not sure your layout will be final until it is sewn!

Sherry said...

Have fun with your sewing.

I am hoping to get some sewing today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...