Saturday, January 18, 2020

Playtime -


With some sewn strips - ;))


I had the Victoria and Albert Interweave that I wanted to play with next -


The columns were all sewn -

I just needed to lay them out and sew them together -


But I got side-tracked with year-end "chores" -

And had to settle for sorting some scraps when I had a little time -

Then I got a major tax chore done on Thursday -

So Friday I got another chance to PLAY -

I paired up the strips with the same "end" sections -

And flipped one of them the "other" way -

Hopefully so they don't both wind up on the top or the bottom of the quilt -

I say hopefully because they obviously have "another" end section -

Which may or may not "alternate" properly - LOL -

But that's as far as I got -

The kitchen island is finally cleared off -

So maybe Saturday I can get them all laid out -

Sew them together -

And make the borders -

Can't forget the borders - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

You can always swap the last piece on a couple of ends to mix it up if you have to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...