Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A little progress -


Is still progress, right? - LOL - ;))

Today I got caught up in "chores" again -

I really detest this time of year -

The holidays are GREAT -

But the "chores" include finishing up spreadsheets/files for Last Year -

And setting up new spreadsheets/files for the New Year -

And the dang sales/use tax return is due on the 31st - AGAIN -

And you all KNOW how I hate deadlines these days - LOL - ;))

Anyway -

I didn't get any sewing done today -

But after dinner -

I did Free-Motion Quilt some more "pebbles" -

On the other side border -

So that it looks symmetrical -

And I had something to post - LOL - ;))


Four little sections done -

Is more than I had done the other day -

So a little progress -

Is still progress - right? - LOL - ;))

Now I have plans to go to bed early -

So I can read in bed for a good long while -

And visit some more with the members of -

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society -
by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows -


I had forgotten how MUCH I enjoyed this book -

The last time I read it -

I want/need to re-visit these characters more often -

They are all so interesting -

I love them all -

And their stories - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I didn't get to sew or read. Well, not entirely true. I did sit at the machine and make a small pea pod pouch to test a product that I had ordered.
I am reading that book also - even though I didn't read yesterday. I love the characters and their stories also.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Didn't get any sewing today either as I had a medical procedure and slept the rest of the day. Last night, I worked on my treadle to calm down and relax and it worked. Got lots of pocket quilts made.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...