Monday, January 13, 2020

Sorting scraps -


Is always fun - ;))

I started with the solids -


And I played -

And sorted them by color -

Some are really close - and just a shade different -

So pretty -


Then I pulled a baggie of greens -

That I wanted to sort -

Light - medium - dark -


And I went about it very scientifically -

NOT!! - LOL - ;))


We all know that "value" is relative -

"Medium" can be "dark" when next to "lights"-

And "light" when next to "darks" -

So I did it the best way I knew how -

I sorted out the "lightEST" ones -


The "darkEST" ones -


Some with a bit of "blue" -


Some "oddballs" -


And what was left were the "mediums" - LOL - ;))


I did a little more tweaking -

And when I finally got this -

I put them all in their own little baggies -


And back into another bigger bag - ;))


Monday I go back to playing with paperwork and doing chores -

So we'll see if I can get some more sorted later -

I don't really have to SEW to have fun -

Sometimes just petting and sorting scraps -

Is all I need to make me happy - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha. Occasionally I will take my big batik box out and resort it- just because I like holding the fabrics.

Sue said...

Petting fabric is a hobby in itself.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like you are having sew much fun with those scraps!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...