Friday, January 17, 2020

Sorting pretty scraps -


Is so much more fun than "chores" - ;))

When I showed you the "next" bag yesterday -

With its pretty colors -


I forgot to show you the other side -

With even more pretty colors -


This is the quick sort that I did -

After I got a MAJOR tax chore DONE today -


Now I can relax -

Regular tax stuff isn't due to my accountant until 3/1 -

So I can sit back and wait for stuff while I do my little summaries for him -

For now -

I'm going to play some games on my tablet -

Fix some dinner -

And play with more scraps -

Not necessarily in that order - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I know you are glad to have that tax chore completed. Whew!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...