Tuesday, January 7, 2020

No FMQ today -


Since I spent way too much time on "chores" -

And forgot what time it was -

But I did give the Dear William Interweave top -

A good pressing -

And took some glamour shots -

The borders will get trimmed when I square it up for binding - ;))


This one is a little blurry -

But I love the colors -


And the "weave" effect - ;))


I think I'll just stitch this one "in the ditch" -

And call it good - ;))

I have the Victoria and Albert Interweave that I want to play with next -


The columns are all sewn -

I just need to lay them out and sew them together -


And make the borders -

Can't forget the borders - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Oooh... I have had a couple of the Victoria and Albert fabrics and I love them! That may be prettier than the Dear William Interweave.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, I love the whole quilt. It looks woven and wonderful.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your interweave quilt top! Such and interesting group of colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...