Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sidetracked -


Again today -

I did some more "chores" -

And hemmed a pair of pants for a neighbor/friend - ;))

It seems like I'm the only one in my neighborhood who has a sewing machine -
or five - LOL -

And I'm happy to hem pants - it's easy enough -

But I think it's funny that none of them have any desire to learn how to sew -

Guess it's just easier to ask me to do it - LOL - ;))

Anyway - after I finished that -

I laid out the "twosies" on the kitchen island -

For one more "preview" before I sewed it all together -

If I want/need to move any of them -

NOW is the time -


I sure don't want to have to "un-sew" any of those long seams -

I'd rather PLAY with something else - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha. The only person I will do alterations for (besides myself) is mom.
And you certainly don't want to have to unsew any of those seams!

Sue said...

I say no, then offer to teach people how to hem.....and they disappear fast! lol

Fingers crossed there's no unsewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...