Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2020 -


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))

Same drill -

But a whole New Year -

No resolutions -

No pressure -

All I want/need to do is -

Maintain my Slow Poke Quilter status -
I enjoy the process and don't DO deadlines anymore - so I sew at a leisurely pace.
I really don't even care if I EVER finish something. I LOVE my UFOs/Projects/Squirrels - they give me a variety of different things to play with depending on my mood - and I sort of miss them when they are finished and done - LOL -

Maybe try to improve my Free-Motion Quilting skills -
Which need a LOT more practice - practice - practice -
And since I have a bunch of practice pieces piled up -
Maybe try to QUILT some of my quilt tops -

And deal with whatever Squirrels cross my path -

Maybe make another Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt -
LHQSQ for short -

Like this one - but in different colors -


Or maybe make another smaller version -
Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt - Version 2.0 -
LHQSQ 2.0 for short -

Like this one - but in different colors -



Or maybe just post some blocks with instructions on how to make them using my LEFT-EZE Rule™ - and you can choose your own setting - ;))

So again this year -

What will be - will be - ;))

NEW YEAR -

NEW PROJECTS -

What's not to like?? - ;))



HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

another lefty said...

Happy New Year. I really like your quilting "philosophy": explore, enjoy, improve.

Thank you for writing your blog.

Gene Black said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need to layer and quilt the LHQSQ that I made LAST Year - along with at least one more top that is languishing on a shelf.

Maybe I will make another one this year....or maybe not. LOL. No deadlines, no plans for 2020 - except keep moving along and have fun making things.

Linda Swanekamp said...

New projects are always good. Hoping I finish a lot of quilting this year and deplete the number of tops hanging around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...