Saturday, August 13, 2022

Basic Math - Little Sir Little Miss -

 
 
Is a top - 

Ta Dah!! - ;))

Top left -
 
 
Top right -
 
Middle left -
 
Middle right -

 
Bottom left - 

 
 Bottom right - 

 
Middle - 
 
 
I really like the blocks with the Numbers in them - 

 
Gene asked me if I was going to quilt this one right away - 
 
I told him maybe - I hadn't thought about it - 
 
But I don't think I'm ready yet to quilt a "real" top - 
 
Even so - 
 
I wondered how many blocks I could quilt in my "workable space" - 
 
This top is 9 blocks wide and 10 blocks long - 
 
It looks like I can do 5 blocks across - comfortably - 
 
 

That 6th block goes over the edge -

 
But that's OK - 
 
I can quilt the first 5 blocks - 
 

Then the last 4 blocks in the next "re-hoop" - 
 

That would work - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think those numbers on Little Sir, Little Miss are adorable. The top looks great.

Katie said...

For a minute there I thought you'd loaded it up to quilt already! But it looks like you'll have a decent space to work and you know it will be easier than wrestling it through a regular machine. All in good time, though, right? The quilt is great and I love what you did with the outer row/border.

Sue said...

That's a fab top. The number fabrics are lovely. I'm with Katie on quilting it in your new machine. It will be a lot more fun than wrestling it under your sewing machine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...