Sunday, August 28, 2022

Bound -

 
 
And DONE! - 
 
Ta Dah! - ;))
 

 
I used some of the striped backing fabric for the binding - 
 
With a BLACK flange - 

 
And added a satin label to the back - 

 
My camera thinks the RED on the left side is ORANGE - 
 
But it's not - LOL - 
 
The colors in the previous photos are more "true" - 

 
This is the first "real" quilt - with thick seams - 
 
That I quilted with my new machine and frame - 
 
Tomorrow I'll decide which one to quilt next - 
 
While I wait for my upgraded frame - 
 
I spoke to the dealer and we arranged an "exchange" - 
 
For the one that I wanted in the first place - 
 
But I didn't think I had enough room - 
 
I re-measured - and it might be a little tight - but it will fit - 
 
So now it's like I'm waiting for Christmas again - LOL - ;))
 

 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I love the striped binding. It adds a nice touch to the finish.

I am glad that you are going to get the frame that you wanted. Hopefully that will get you speeding along on finishing the tops you have "hidden away."

Katie said...

I am grinning so huge for you and this finish! This is awesome and I love it! At this rate, you'll soon have a ginormous pile of finished quilts instead of a Rack/Closet of Shame!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It will be worth it to be a little tight on space. You will be a finishing fanatic!

Cindy Quilts said...

Your quilt looks great. I really like the striped binding.
Yay! for the upgrade!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...