Friday, August 5, 2022

Christmas in August -

 
 
Ever since I ordered my new machine and frame - 
 
And made "room" for it -
 
In my "Studio" - 
 
 
I've been like a kid waiting for Christmas - 
 
And today was Christmas - in August - 
 
My new machine and frame came today! - 
 
YAY!! - 

 
The machine is a Q'nique 15 Pro - HERE
 
With all sorts of bells and whistles - 


 
And the frame is a Q-Zone Hoop Frame - HERE
 
With the dual track upgrade and table inserts - 
 
I had it set up for me - 

And was shown some of the basics - 

Then I played a little - 


I LOVE IT!! - 

It glides SOOOOOOOOOOOO smoothly - 

And I can SIT DOWN while I quilt - 
 
I have a LOT to learn - 
 
But I'm going to have LOTS of FUN playing with my new toy -
 
It's not like I don't have a closet full of tops - 
 
Just waiting to be made into "real" quilts - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

7 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

How exciting!! Have fun playing!

Sue said...

You're going to have a blast! Looking forward to seeing everything!

Gene Black said...

That is so awesome! I am sure there will be a bit of a learning curve, but you have a nice "learning piece" on there already.
I can hardly wait to see what you do with it.

Barbara said...

WONDERFUL! You SO deserve this! I’m really not into naming inanimate things, but I can’t imagine referring to it as your
“ Q'nique 15 Pro” all the time. Lol! What will you call it?.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The eagle landed and is all settled in! Congrats! You will enjoy working on it. I know the learning curve is steep- especially diagonals. It looks like it is in an accessible place. Have a blast!

Katie said...

I'm so excited for you! Hooray for Christmas in August!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I quilted 5 quilts the first month I had my longarm. The first 3 were baby quilt size and the other 2 were throw quilt size. I'm sure nothing will stop you from finishing a bunch soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...