Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Last row -

 
 
On this practice piece - 
 
 
There's less than 3 inches hanging below that front rail - 

So this will be the last row - 

I was going to swap out the presser foot for the "ruler foot" - 

To see how that works - 

But I "hooped" it before I read the instructions - 
 
And I would need to "un-hoop" it to install the foot properly - 
 
Then "re-hoop" it - 
 
So that's not happening - LOL - 
 
I'll probably do some more Free-motion quilting instead - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I suppose having to take the quilt off to change the foot is why so many just leave the ruler foot on the machine all the time.

Cindy Quilts said...

Looks like you are getting to know your machine and frame. What fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...