Friday, July 6, 2018

A little cutting -


And I have the sets matched up for the next batch of blocks -


I pulled these three for the next block -


And basically gave up trying to give them any semblance of order -

If they "contrast" in one spot - they "blend" in another -

So they will be what they will be -

And because I needed to make room on the hallway design wall -


I moved the Cheddar Crumb Square top to the wall on the right -


And took down the 9-Patch Pizzazz - to send to Frog Quilter - for her "Quilty Hugs". Blogger/Google ate the photos on my post - so here are some new ones - to refresh your memory. It's been up on that wall for a couple of years - and if I haven't finished it by now - it's probably safe to say that I'm not likely to finish it any time soon. This way it's on its way to a good home -



She'll finish it up for me and give it to a chemo patient where she lives -

I get my top quilted -

She gets a "donation" for the "cause" -

Win-Win - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those blocks look great on the design wall. It is fun watching this one come together.

Jeanna said...

Your donation quilt is so pretty. I'm sure the recipient is going to love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...