Friday, July 13, 2018

Squirrel's Batik Sibling - Sashing -


Thanks for all of the input yesterday!! -

I really appreciate it!! -

Now you know why I could re-arrange these puppies f.o.r.e.v.e.r. -

If I move one - I move another one - or two - or three -

Or four - or five - or six - LOL - ;))

It was also suggested that I might try sashing -

I replied -
...I have considered a sashing strip - and may have to use one if the blocks don't line up right. I realized about half way through that my 1/4" was off by one click on the needle position. The question is - what color(s) to use. I have several choices and may post photos tomorrow.
So - after my chores - which seemed to take ALL day -

I pulled some batik yardage from my stash -


Some wonderful choices there -

And then there's this one -

But I think this one needs to be in a special quilt all by itself - ;))


Sheesh!! -

And I thought I was done except for sewing the blocks together -

Silly me - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Aaahhh, the best laid plans of mice and men ... and quilters too...

Gene Black said...

Wow...that one does need to be in a quilt by itself.
As long as you didn't change the needle position your seam allowances should still all line up.

Sherry said...

Oohh! I love that last fabric.

Who am I kidding?! I love ALL fabric!! LOL

But seriously, I think that last fabric needs to be the star of a different show.

Looking forward to seeing how the current story ends.

Have a happy day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...