Saturday, July 21, 2018

Squirrel's Batik Sister - Top done -


Ta Dah!! - ;))


I was really worried that the PINK wasn't going to work as the sashing -

Because I had convinced myself that the blocks had Orange and Turguoise -

But no PINK -

Haha - silly me - ;))

Pink in the Background fabric -


Pink in the Star fabric -


And MORE Pink in the Background AND the Star fabrics - ;))


So what's next? -

Well -

I SHOULD finish the backing to my Blue Floral Crumb Square top - on the left -

That started this whole Squirrel's Batik Sibing thing -

Or the Deep Red Crumb Square top - in progress on the right -


Or I could play with the Batik Squirrel Poop -
On top of the Deep Red Crumb Square blocks -


But there's a RED Squirrel around here someplace -

That BOB REALLY wants to play with -

And she's been SOOOOOOOOOO good and patient -

That I might let her do that -

Only thing is - she has to find it first - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




5 comments:

Karen M said...

Those colors are stunning together. The pink is perfect.

Gene Black said...

Isn't it funny how those squirrels will be front and center taunting you until you *want* to play with them? Then they hide.

The top looks great!

Katie said...

Beautiful! I think I like this one better, but maybe not... Squirrels...I taught a coworker about them yesterday. He looked at me sideways when I said the boss lady had squirrels. Of course I had to pull up the video of Dug the dog and he laughed and later in the evening hollered "squirrel" as he went to do something unexpected...

Cindy Quilts said...

Lovely!

Jeanna said...

Excellent! Good luck catching the next squirrel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...