Friday, July 27, 2018

No sewing today either -


But a WHOLE LOT of prep work - ;))

I prepared the package for Frog Quilter -


Sending her the Squirrel's Batik Sibling tops -

Squirrel's Batik Brother -


Squirrel's Batik Sister -


And the Pinwheel Polka Dot -


For her Quilty Hugs and Heart Builders- ;))

Then I did some prep work on a couple of Squirrels -

And played with the "Coins" for a while -

I pulled the yellow/gold batik on the right as a possible maybe for the "alternate" columns. I may switch it out for something else if it "blends" too much - but it's a piece from my stash that looks long enough to work -


Then I got tired and decided it was time to fix something to eat -

So tomorrow -

AFTER my chores in the morning -

I plan to SEW the REST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -

Because I have some very impatient people giving me a hard time -

Even though they KNOW that I am a

S-L-O-W P-O-K-E Q-U-I-L-T-E-R - ;))

Do you hear God laughing at my plans? -

Me neither - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I suppose we will see tomorrow if you actually sewed today. Sigh!

Jeanna said...

Haha. I've followed Gene for many years but didn't know he could be so relentless (in a fun kind of way). Anyone who does chores on the weekend deserves a lot of sewing time.

Katie said...

I'm not being impatient, just following up. I'd be a good manager that way. (But probably not in other ways and I don't wanna be the solution anyways...I'd rather be the problem!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...