Saturday, July 14, 2018

Squirrel's Batik Sibling - Sashing - Part 2 -


After much dithering -

I settled on this one for the sashing -

It's light and bright -

It doesn't "blend" with any of the other fabrics -

And it should be enough to sash and border both tops - ;))



Tomorrow - after my chores - I plan to double-check my math and then cut the sashes/borders. We'll see if I can get both tops done this weekend and in the mail to Frog Quilter by Tuesday -

Because BOB is getting tired of waiting patiently -

To chase some other Squirrels -

And keeps asking me -

"Are we THERE yet?" - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Are we there yet? heehehee I couldn't resist.

Jeanna said...

Gotta be getting close :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...