Monday, July 23, 2018

Another Squirrel -


Is the backing that I SHOULD be making for my Blue Floral Crumb Square top -

I already know that I want the "Island" print in the bottom right corner -
So I pinned it in place -

The easiest way to see if the back is going to be big enough is to pin it to the front -
If it covers it - plus some - it's going to be big enough - LOL - ;))


Next - I know that I want the "original" Swoon Squirrel to be in top section -
But not close enough to the top (or either side) that it's going to get cut off -
So I pinned that in place -


Now I just have to fill in the left side -


A bit at the very top -

And the top right corner -


With these -


And these -

If I can find my photo of how I originally wanted them laid out -


And I found it -


So all I have to do now is arrange and cut the pieces -

Pin them in place -

And then see if I have it "big enough" -

And if it is - sew them together -

And go from there - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Wow you are cruising along. Looking forward to the finished top and backing.

Gene Black said...

Wow you never stop do you?

Katie said...

Good for you, going back to an older squirrel. Of course, my squirrels rarely let me rest until they're done. (And done is the loose term of being a top to be dealt with later unless it's a REALLY annoying squirrel...see sheep quilt...)

Jeanna said...

On your way to another finish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...