Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Another flimsy - #6 -


Woof & Whiskers - Jiffy Jelly™ Quilt - is a flimsy -

Ta Dah!! - ;))





And on the kitchen floor -

So you can see the size relative to what I usually make -




Epic Prints Woof & Whiskers - HERE -

I thought it might be easier to make bigger blocks using four little ones -
But once I had them all up on the wall -
It was just as easy to "web" them "as is" -

So I set them block to block -
Layout - 8 x 10 -
Like the original pattern -
Jiffy Jelly™ Quilt from Moda - HERE -

I like using this design wall much better than the one in the hallway -

It's smaller -

But it's big enough for the size of quilts that I usually make -

And since I figured out my "TWIST" on the webbing thing -

I don't even have to get out of my chair -

Until I get to the upper rows - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



8 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hmmmm are you going to go for one more this month?

Barbara said...

Haha Gene, that’s what I was thinking, only even more demanding! My thought was one per day. 😊

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, you are sewing machine lately. The top is very nice and it is finished!

Frog Quilter said...

Woohoo another finish! What are you doing with these tops?

Cindy Quilts said...

Very cute! You are really gettin' R done lately. :)

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

OK, 6 done, how many more will you finish by midnight July 31?

Jeanna said...

Wow! You did it. Now, about all that quilting ;)

Julie Fukuda said...

That is an interesting arrangement of blocks and use of prints. Plans to quilt it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...