Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Next up -


The cookie sheet/tray that I found -

Has 20 sets of 4 - dating back to April 2020 - HERE -

From the other jelly roll that matched the TT Confetti top that I just made -
Epic Prints Woof & Whiskers - HERE -


I could set them block to block -
Layout - 8 x 10 -
Like the original pattern -

Jiffy Jelly™ Quilt from Moda - HERE - LOL -

But it's easier to make bigger blocks using four little ones -

Like this one - HERE - where I had two sets of identical big blocks -


But I'll have to play with sorting them -

Because I have two different centers in each set of four little blocks -


And the same centers don't have the same "surround" -


But that's half the FUN -

Getting CREATIVE - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Barbara said...

No one else I know enjoys this juggling of blocks process more than you. Enjoy!!

Gene Black said...

My goodness, it does look like you will have another flimsy before the month is finished.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Such a tray of fun. Enjoy the journey to the top.

Frog Quilter said...

You go girl! All very pretty.

Sherry said...

They look great! Looking forward to seeing how you end up setting the blocks.

Have fun.

Jeanna said...

Another flimsy on the horizon. I like these blocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...