Monday, July 20, 2020

Some progress -


On my Dresden Plates -

But not much today - ;))

All of the quarter circles have been machine appliqued to the single blocks -

And the "twosies" to the left/right of the center four-square are sewn together -


But now I'm afraid that some of the blocks may be different sizes -

Some may have shrunk a little with all of the applique done on them -

And they may not line up correctly after I sew them together -

So I'm going to have to sleep on it -

And think about what I'm going to do -

I may have to do some "un-sewing" -

But you all know how good I am at that -

So - we'll see -

Stay tuned - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think I would see how close they are and if I could "make it work." But you know how I don't like to do unsewing.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Hmm, I wonder how much they are off. Maybe you could steam them into shape? I also hate unsewing.

Katie said...

Well THAT is fairly annoying. I hope you can figure out a way to make it work. Because putting it back in time-out just prolongs the inevitable...as if I'm some sort of reliable finisher...!

Jeanna said...

Oh no! Hopefully, they won't be too different and you can 'work' them into submission...LOL.

Sue said...

Fingers crossed you can fudge them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...