Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Lazy Monday -


No sewing on Monday -

But I played with the computer some more -

And figured out how to get a photo from my camera to my blog - YAY!! -

I'm pretty sure that I did it the LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way -

But I did it -

And I can shorten the number of steps some other day -

Just not today - LOL - ;))


This design wall is narrower than the one in the hallway -

And some of the top rows are overlapping -

Because I can't reach that high - LOL -

And the layout is not exactly the same as the other one -

But that's OK -

It still needs some tweaking -

But I don't have any of the same fabrics touching -

So that's a good start - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I do like that layout. This reminds me of one fo the log cabin layouts that I like.

Jeanna said...

Technololgy is supposed to make our lives easier but it can sometimes be a huge time suck! Glad you figured out a way to make it work for you. Love the layout.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I like the colors so far. Youtube is usually my friend when I am trying to learn something. Somehow, people have more time than me to make videos and explain the littlest thing.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Blogger is changing a few things every other day or so. So far I have been able to find the things they changed. It's kind of a cat and mouse game.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...