Monday, July 13, 2020

Slow day -


I put the purple/green jelly roll away for now -

I really want/need to tackle some of my UFOs -

While I'm in the mood - LOL - ;))

I'm trying to duplicate this photo of the Dresden Plates -

On the design wall in my studio -


I'm still figuring out some stuff -

And I don't know how to download photos to this computer yet -

So I don't have a photo of what I have so far -

The one above will have to do -

I'm taking it slow and easy on this computer -

Baby steps -

I only have so much patience -

And I didn't want to mess with it much today -

Maybe tomorrow - LOL - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



7 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hopefully you will figure out the pictures soon. I want to see your progress on this one.

Frog Quilter said...

Me too to see your progress!

Keep experimenting and you’ll find the answer.

Jeanna said...

So happy to see the dresdens are out to play.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you figure out the photo thing. I have Windows 10 and haven't had any problems downloading photos to my blog.

Katie said...

I went to write a post last night and found the method to upload photos had changed BACK to the legacy blogger format. Not that that helps you get the photos TO your computer, but gosh darn it, don't let me test something for a month and THEN change it back. (Both ways seem cumbersome, but the way I figured out the new version required about three fewer clicks/keystrokes, so I guess if we're going with the new way, it should obviously be harder. But I'm not gonna complain to blogger officials - I figured it out and if I go making a fuss, there's potential they'll change it AGAIN and I'm just not interested in learning a THIRD way this month...) Anyways, I look forward to you learning the necessary steps, and will wait here patiently in the meantime. Perhaps I'll go bake some cookies while I wait!

Sue said...

I just hope you got some fabric playtime in! 😊

Julie Fukuda said...

What happened to the "old days" when new things were better and easier? At least the washing machine with the hand wringer didn't tie your clothes in knots and the electric word processor didn't rearrange the key locations. Maybe a bunch of right handers messing with things.... I expect you will get it figured out soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...