Sunday, July 5, 2020

Playtime -


When I looked at my design wall this morning -

The whole right side of this top looked funny to me -

I somehow lost the "light" UP/DOWN/UP/DOWN/UP thing I had going on -

The first row is OK -

But the second row should go the "other" way -

And it does until I got to the LAST block on the right -

It should go DOWN - LOL - ;))


So I fixed it -

And the rest of them in that column -


And re-arranged some of the blocks -

Just for fun -


I could probably play with it for another week or so -

But I'm calling it "good enough" -

Now to get it sewn together - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love the color combo. I forgot what this one is called, but I love it.

Gene Black said...

Ah! That does look better. I am glad you caught it before it was sewn.

Katie said...

I noticed it, but thought you might be playing with layout options! I'm glad you caught it and fixed it because long seams are NO fun to take out... It's such a calming color combo. I really like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...