Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Today's design wall -


The Autumn Colors blocks -

Have the dark BROWN down the center of each one -


So I thought it might be interesting to see them all go in one direction -

From top left to bottom right -


But it's kinda boring -

And the seams won't nest from block to block -

Unless I give every other one a quarter turn -

So I'll re-arrange them tomorrow -

And put them in the Upstairs/Downstairs layout -

Because it is SO much easier to TURN 15 blocks -

Than it is to re-press them - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha, I guess I am a rebel. I sometimes sew then with the seams on top of each other rather than re-pressing them.

Frog Quilter said...

Reminds me of candy corn lol. Very calming.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Upstairs Downstairs is a beauty and this one will be too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...