Sunday, July 26, 2020

Lazy day -


I couldn't decide -

So I procrastinated again today -

After my "chores" -

And played games on my tablet instead - LOL - ;))

I want to THANK everyone again for their input -

The votes so far are -
Assuming I counted correctly - LOL -

Plan A - 3 votes + 2 votes yesterday = 5


Plan B - 1 vote -


Plan E - 1 vote -


Plan F - 6 votes -


Plan K - 1 vote yesterday -


At this point -

I don't much care -

I just want to sew it together -

And move on -

So I think I'll just go back to my first "gut" layout -

And put it together that way -

Plan A - wins - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Great at least you have a decision. Now it can be a top.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think Plan A was the most balanced and soothing layout.

Barbara said...

Amen! 😊

Jeanna said...

You've got to go with what makes YOU happy :) But thanks for letting us play along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...