Friday, July 10, 2020

Found -


Some more baggies full of blocks -

When I was trying to organize my space - AGAIN - LOL - ;))

These are still bits and pieces -

4-Patch Posies - from March 2019



One Block Wonder - from April 2019 -


Which is really cool -

Depending on how you lay out the pieces -




And the Dresden Plates from about the same time -



I still have to sew the four long rows on Hear Wave -

But I think I'll play with the Dresden Plates next -

They just need a layout so I can figure out which way I want to press the seams before I applique the centers down -

The other ones need some more blocks made -

And will take more time to finish -

And I might see another SQUIRREL before I get to them - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Cleaning and organizing my quilt stuff OR my art supplies always runs out a few squirrels - then I have to chase them again.

Jeanna said...

Oh those dresdens look very intriguing...

Cindy Quilts said...

Isn't it fun to find UFOs?! I need to work on some of mine too. Have fun!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Good for you tackling all of the partially done projects. It makes for some fast finishes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...