Monday, July 27, 2020

Another flimsy -


All webbed -

And not looking that different from the original Plan A -


Then all sewn together -

Ta Dah!! -



That makes FIVE flimsies stitched together so far this month -
  1. Karma Churn Dash -
  2. Upstairs/Downstairs - Sevilla Blues -
  3. Hear Wave -
  4. Dresden Plates -
  5. TT Confetti -
I think that's a record for me - LOL -

And I have a pile of blocks almost ready for another layout -

So maybe I can go for SIX -

And break my own record -

Before the end of the month - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



8 comments:

Sue said...

You're flying along!

Sherry said...

Great job. There are still5 days left in the month so I would say....go for it.....records are good.

Have a great day.

Barbara said...

Looks great! I bet you can do another one, or two, or three by August 1st. ☺️

Gene Black said...

You are flying along. Congrats.

Katie said...

Look at you go! You can do it! Break that record!

Frog Quilter said...

Yay for creating beauty!!!! What is next??? Any squirrels lurking?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love this layout and it looks great finished.

Wow, 5 so far and you have several days to get #6 sewn too.

Jeanna said...

Congratulations! A mighty fine looking flimsy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...