Saturday, July 25, 2020

More playtime -


With my Confetti - by Timeless Treasures - HERE -
aka TT-Confetti - quilt blocks - ;))

Yesterday I had some layouts on my design wall -

And got several opinions on favorites -

THANK YOU!! -

I appreciate all of the input - and comments -

MANY heads are better than just mine at seeing stuff -

That should be obvious to me -

But isn't sometimes - ;))

Today I couldn't decide if I wanted to play with more layouts or not -

So I procrastinated -

And spent most of the day playing games on my tablet -

Then I finally decided to play a little -

So - here are a couple more -

Just for fun -

Plan G -


Plan H -


Plan I -


I think the last one is the most "balanced" -

But looking at the photo now -

I realize that the first two in Row #2 should be switched -

So here's Plan J -


Then I got comment from "another lefty" -

Who pointed out the oddball red/white one -

The third one in the bottom row -

Which seemed out of place in most of the previous versions -

So I moved it one last time for -

Plan K -


I know I could/should take another vote -

And I could also move them around for d.a.y.s. and/or w.e.e.k.s. -

But it never will be "perfect" -

So I think I'm done playing and moving them around -

And will just sew it together now -

I have other stuff that I want to do - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

LOL.... yes you can move them around until you are blind. Or, just sew it together.

I still like the original best.

Katie said...

What Gene said!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love K. I think it moves the quilt beyond a block by block quilt into a double pattern and it is unexpected compared to looking block by block. You really stepped up the layouts on this one.

Jeanna said...

I'm sure we are going to love whichever layout you decide. Sew it up and move it along :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...