Tuesday, September 22, 2020

And then -

There were two - ;))

These seem like they take me f.o.r.e.v.e.r. - 

But that's because I spent most of the day doing "chores" - 

And only got one more sewn before it was time for dinner - 

And I goofed off for the rest of the night - 

Playing games on my tablet - 

Tomorrow I have more "chores" to do - 

But I should be able to sew some more potholders - 

And/or play with my watercolors - LOL - ;))

 

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Little things take so much time. When I have made masks, it takes all day to get about 6.

Gene Black said...

You should probably spend less time on those games. ha ha.
I am waiting (not so patiently) to see some of the Chinese Watercolor painting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...